VitaHealth Eye-Care is a blend of 6 herbal ingredients providing lutein, zeaxanthin, anthocyanidins and lycopene to maintain healthy eyes.
- Bog bilberry is one of the richest sources of anthocyanidins which possess strong antioxidant properties, protecting the eyes from free-radical damage.
- Anthocyanidins help maintain the integrity of tiny capillaries in the eyes.
- Marigold contains a rich source of lutein and zeaxanthin, which possess strong antioxidant abilities at scavenging reactive oxygen species.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin protect the eyes from harmful exposure.
- Eyebright helps maintain eye health.
- Chinese wolfberry, also known as goji berry, has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine to improve eye health.
- Tomato serves as a source of lycopene, an antioxidant which helps protect the retina.
- Recommended for individuals who spend long hours at a computer, digital gadget or television screens, are active in outdoor activities or routinely exposed to the sun, drive long distances, or experience tired or irritated eyes.
Directions: Adults – Take 1 vegetable capsule, twice daily, after meals or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.