To buyer who only order few quantity and box lover (we do not provide box for only few quantity order), so we are not responsible for the box dented that cause by courier..thank you for the understanding..
Why clean your denture with Polident Cleanser instead of toothpaste?
While dentures are replacements for natural teeth, they are also about 10x softer. This means they can be vulnerable to scratches caused by abrasives found in regular toothpaste - leaving gaps for bacteria to grow in. Pretty soon, you could be dealing with bad breath caused by unhygienic dentures or other cleaning methods.
Polident 3 Minute Daily Cleanser kills 99.9% of odour-causing bacteria in just 3 minutes, and other micro-organisms in 5 minutes*.
- Do not place tablet or solution in mouth.
- Do not drink cleansing solution or use it as a mouthwash.
- Keep tablets out of reach of children & those who are at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablet or solution.
- Do not touch mouth or eyes after handling tablets or solution.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling tablet or solution.
FIRST AID INFORMATION
Do not use: if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Causes serious eye irritation.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Harmful if swallowed.
1. Drop one Polident Cleanser tablet into enough very warm (not hot) water to cover denture.
2. After soaking for 3 minutes, or overnight if you prefer, brush denture with the solution using a soft denture brush.
3. Rinse denture thoroughly with running water. Discard solution immediately after use.
Keep the tablets in a cool, dry place.