Klairs Supple Preparation All Over Lotion 250ml
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
- It is an enriched lotion for dry and sensitive skin. It keeps skin from drying for long time and forms barrier to keep skin protected from external stimulus.
- Also, it helps to relief flushing and irritation on contact with Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Poluquartenium-51 and Beta-Glucan while nourishes and strengthens delicate vulnerable skin.
- It helps to relief flushing and irritation on contact with Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Poluquartenium-51 and Beta-Glucan while nourishes and strengthens delicate vulnerable skin.
- The [KLAIRS] Supple Preparation All-Over Lotion is formulated with mild ingredients for use on the entire body and face, for all skin types.
- It absorbs quickly and feels light without the stickiness or the heaviness.
- The lotion has a lighter consistency than a cream, allowing faster absorption, and is recommended for those who feel a cream is a bit too heavy.
1. Apply to a dry area and gently tap to help absorption.
2. Applicable anywhere on the skin, including the face, body and hair.