Combats cough: Diakof is beneficial in both productive and dry cough.. The mucolytic and expectorant properties reduce the viscosity of bronchial secretions and facilitate expectoration. Diakof's peripheral antitussive (cough suppressant) action reduces bronchial mucosal irritation and related bronchospasms.
In addition, the anti-allergic, antimicrobial and immune-modifying properties provide relief from cough. The demulcent action of Diakof linctus soothes respiratory passages.
Directions: 5 -15 ml 3 times a day.
Ingredients: Holy Basil (Tulasi), Licorice (Yashtimadhu), Honey (Madhu)
- Not suitable for pregnancy & breast feeding women.
- Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
- The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.