Blackmores Grape Seed Forte 12000 is a standardized supplement providing the equivalent of 12g grape seed per tablet. Grape Seed is a rich natural source of plant flavonoids called oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) and has traditionally been used to maintain general health and well being. Grape seed extract contains a rich source of plant flavonoids called oligomeric procyanidins, or more commonly, OPCs.
- OPCs have many beneficial effects on the body, including stabilizing capillary walls and preventing increases in capillary permeability. Connective tissue, blood vessels, and capillary walls are all supported structurally by a collagen matrix.
- Grape seed extract supports collagen structures and helps to prevent the destruction of collagen, as it promotes the reinforcement of the natural cross-linking of collagen fibers. The grape seed extract is a potent antioxidant and as such provides protection against cellular damage by free radicals. Free radicals are common in the body, arising through a variety of mechanisms.
- Powerful herbal antioxidant - contains 95 mg of procyanidins per tablet.
- Helps to protect against the breakdown of skin collagen and elastin.
- Helps to reduce the risk of cell damage due to free radicals.
- Helps to relieve swelling (edema), heaviness, pain, and itching of the legs.
Adults - Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Halal certified by AFIC. No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavors or sweeteners.