Blackmores Dietary Supplement Omega Cardiwell Concentrated Fish Oil 60 / 60 x 2 Capsules
- Product SKU: BLKM-OC-60S
- Category: Blackmores, Essential Supplements, Fish Oil & Omega, Immune Health, Nutritions & Supplements, Supplements, Vitamin (Others), Vitamins
- Order within
Blackmores Omega Cardiwell is formulated with concentrated omega-3s containing EPA + DHA. Blackmores Omega Cardiwell contains fats for the maintenance of general health. Blackmores Omega Cardiwell contains concentrated odorless fish oil.
- Fish oil is a source of omega-3 fatty acids. Fatty acids are incorporated into every cell membrane in the body, in the form of compounds called phospholipids.
- Cell membranes made up mainly of phospholipids derived from polyunsaturated fatty acids are more fluid and function better than cell membranes made up of saturated fat or trans-fatty acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids found in deep-sea oily fish are generally regarded as having a positive effect on the human body. They are important components of substances known as prostaglandins and leukotrienes.
- Prostaglandins and leukotrienes are important in immune function, smooth muscle function, platelet aggregation, and inflammation.
- Fish oils have a positive action because prostaglandins and leukotrienes from omega-3 fatty acids have less negative activity than prostaglandins and leukotrienes derived from other types of fatty acids.
The recommended dosage for adults:
Only 1 capsule twice a day with meals or as professionally prescribed.