Bio-Life Gymnema & Fenugreek Complex 1069mg 30 Tablets
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
Gymnema & Fenugreek Complex contains 4 natural herbs, gymnema, fenugreek, holy basil and bitter melon indicated for general health maintenance.
- Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) is native to the tropical regions of India, traditionally used to maintain health
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is one of the oldest medicinal plants, originating in India and Northern Africa. It has been used as a cooking spice, flavoring agent and a medicinal agent.
- Holy basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum or Ocimum sanctum) is a traditional medicinal plant widely known across South Asia and it is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicines.
- Bitter melon (Momordica charantia), also known as bitter guard, is a vegetable cultivated in tropical areas, including India, Asia and South America. Bitter melon contains several chemical constituents such as charantin. It is traditionally used for maintaining health.
Adults: One tablet 3 times daily with food or as recommended by your physician.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating mothers.
- Should be used with caution when taken together with:
- Herbs such as ginkgo or hypoglycemic medication as it may cause hypoglycemia.
- Anti-coagulant drugs such as warfarin due to blood thinning effects.
- Patients should monitor blood sugar levels regularly and consult their physicians before altering dosage.