Glucosamine is produced naturally in the body. It plays a key role in building cartilage; the tough connective tissue that cushions the joints. Glucosamine 750mg is in glucosamine sulphate potassium chloride form which has the absorption rate as high as 90%.
How does Glucosamine 750mg help in maintaining joint health ?
- Glucosamine is found naturally in the body.
- It is important in glycosaminoglycans and glycoproteis production, which are the essential building blocks of joints, including tendons, cartilage and synovial fluid.
Who are recommended to take Glucosamine 750mg ?
- People with mild to moderate osteoarthritis
- Light to moderate: 1 tablet twice daily, 15 minute before meals for at least 6 weeks (or according to medical prescription)
- Severe osteoarthritis symptoms: Initial therapy: 1 tablet 3 times daily, 15 minutes before meals for at least 8 weeks; Follow up therapy: 1 tablet twice daily, 15 minutes before meals.
Features of Glucosamine 750mg
- Sodium free
- Good absorption rate