Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg Plus Vitamin E provides essential omega-6 fatty acid Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) and vitamin E for general well-being. Contains 70% Linoleic Acid (LA), standardized extract of 10% GLA and 15IU Vitamin E. GLA is a long chain omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid that can be found from vegetable oils such as evening primrose oil, blackcurrant seed oil and borage seed oil. GLA can be produced by our body through metabolism of LA (an essential omega-6 fatty acids) or can be obtained directly through supplementation. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin with high antioxidant potency.
Features and Benefits:
- Standardized extract of 10% GLA
- 100% cold-pressed extraction method (no external heat) which able to retain natural profile of the oil
- Added with high strength antioxidant Vitamin E
- GLA are important for cellular membrane’s fluidity, permeability and function
- GLA also helps in maintaining skin health by controlling the water permeability of the skin
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant benefit to protect against free radical damage which affect skin health
Recommended for People who want to maintain healthy skin and women who want to maintain their wellness.
Dosage: One capsule once daily with meals, or as according to medical professional.