Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg provides a source of the essential fatty acid GLA for general well-being. Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg contains 10% of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA) is long chain omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid that can be found from vegetable oils such as evening primrose oil, blackcurrant seed oil and borage seed oil. GLA can be produced by our body through metabolism of linoleic acid (LA), an essential omega-6 fatty acids or can be obtained through supplementation.
Features and Benefits:
- Provide 10% of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg is in vegetable capsules. It is suitable for vegetarians.
- Product of Australia
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg contains gamma-linolenic acid, an omega-6 fatty acids.
- Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) are important components of cellular membrane, contributing to their fluidity, permeability and function.
- GLA also helps in maintaining skin health.
Recommended for People who want to maintain healthy skin and women who want to maintain their wellness.
Dosage: One capsule 3 times daily with food for up to 12 weeks, after which the dosage may be reduced.