Pores...now you see ‘em, now you don’t!
The bestseller...just bigger! the POREfessional quickly minimizes the appearance of pesky imperfections for smoother-than-smooth skin that looks practically “poreless!” Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. The translucent formula contains a vitamin E derivative known to protect skin from free radicals.
- Complements all skintones
- Helps makeup stay put
- #1 best-selling Prestige Face Primer in the US*
#1 best-selling Prestige Face Primer in the US for 3 years**
- (*Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department Specialty, Makeup Dollar Sales, July 2015 - June 2016)
- (**Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department Specialty, Makeup Dollar Sales, July 2013 - June 2016)
THIS COMES IN ANOTHER TWO DIFFERENT ML!
1. Do you need to use primer before concealer?
Wearing primer under concealer helps it glide on smoothly and helps concealer last longer.
2. Do you have to put on primer before foundation?
Primer preps the skin for smooth foundation application, helps makeup stay put, and minimises the look of pores and fine lines.
3. Do you put on primer before or after moisturizer?
Apply primer after moisturiser for best results.
4. Does the POREfessional Face Primer clog pores?
The POREfessional Face Primer is an oil-free, lightweight face primer that does not clog pores.
5. Is the POREfessional Face Primer good for oily skin?
The POREfessional Face Primer is great for oily skin because it's oil-free and contains ingredients that help absorb excess surface oil and help mattify the complexion.