AkuaRiz Gamat Gel 60gm
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
100% aqueous base makes it light, non-greasy and absorbs easily.
The retrospective research finding shows that Stichopus Horrens extract may help to:
- Reduce redness and provide quick relief for skin abrasion, minor scalding, and common bite marks due to the inherent anti-pain and anti-inflammatory properties of Gamat.
- Soothe sunburn, improve skin hydration and reduction in skin redness and itch whenever exposed to the sun.
- It can be used to singly and to complement skin improvement or scar fading regime.
- Promote skin regeneration and minimal scarring as the ability to re-grow and re-generate is inherent in Gamat.
- Rich in minerals such as zinc and vitamin E for overall skin improvement.