21st Century Vegesamine 500mg 30 Capsules
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by , written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
Categories

21st Century Vegesamine 500mg 30 Capsules

Available: In Stock
RM 30.90 RM 32.95
Image
  • Order within
Description

21st Century Vegesamine contains Glucosamine HCL - 500 mg in each vegetarian capsule. Vegesamine is made from Corn. Glucosamine HCL (Vegesamine) in its pure form contains all the necessary components to repair & maintain healthy cartilage and joint functions. Glucosamine HCl delivers bio-active glucosamine. Glucosamine derived from vegetable matter is high in safety and purity. Glucosamine HCl is more than 99 % pure as compared to Glucosamine Sulfate which is only 80 % pure, the remaining 20% being sodium or potassium sulfate. Glucosamine in its pure form contains all the necessary components to repair & maintain healthy cartilage and joint functions.

Benefits of 21st Century Vegesamine:

  • Vegesamine works well with Chondroitin to treat osteoarthritis and joint pains
  • Made with vegetable as opposed to Glucosamine on the market usually made from crab shells
  • Suitable for those who are allergic to sea food
Specification & Usage