Self Care Supplements To Strengthen New Mums’ Health
- Health Topics
- 13 Jan, 2020
Focusing on a newborn baby is easy, but mothers also need special attention. The food you consumed for 9 months will be sufficient for you and your baby. Your diet is just as important after you have given birth. It helps your body recover and gives you the strength to look after your little kid.
To get the right nutrition, you might need a supplement. Is that right? Let’s have a look at a few supplements that help new mothers from facing typical challenges in the first few weeks and months of their child’s birth.
Who Can Use?
Appeton Essentials Natal Care is an essential dietary supplement that helps during pregnancy & breastfeeding.
Appeton Essentials Natal Care includes 11 vitamins (Beta-Carotene (Vitamin A), Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), and Vitamin C), 6 minerals (Calcium Lactate, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc), and Simethicone.
Benefits for Nursing Mothers:
- Appeton Essentials Natal Care with healthy vitamins and minerals prevented a lack of micronutrients and recommended for new mums and fetuses to ensure good health.
- The Calcium Lactate mineral in Appeton Essentials Natal Care Capsules will be excreted in mother’s milk. The infant drinks the milk and gets enough calcium.
- It protects the body cells, namely treating bone, teeth and muscles & nerves.
- The Simethicone in Appeton Essentials Natal Care is an antiflatulent which prevents or treats excessive gas in the gastrointestinal tract of mother.
- The folic acid, which adds supplemental nutritional support, is necessary for good fetal growth and development.
- The Calcium bonded Appeton Essentials Natal Care helps in developing and maintaining healthy bones and teeth in both mother and baby.
- The Iron prevents anaemia in new mum and babies by maintaining the haemoglobin level in the blood
- Beta Carotene is an antioxidant and the natural vitamin A source aids in the cell division, skeletal growth and eye.
Who Can Use?
Vitamins are essential for new mothers to build a healthy body.
Vita-health Vita-Lac is generally recommended for new mum who suffer from low breast milk supply, want to maintain adequate lactation for breastfeeding, and have colicky babies.
Vita-health Vita-Lac provides postpartum supplemental nutritional support for women's healthy lactation and restoration after childbirth. Vita-health Vita-Lac contains a combination of essential ingredients of natural galactagogues, namely fenugreek Seed Extract (150 mg), Red Raspberry Leaf Extract (100 mg), Blessed Thistle Seed Extract (100 mg), and Fennel Seed Extract (50 mg).
Benefits for New Mum:
- This vegetarian capsule with 4-in-1 natural postpartum nutrition helps to keep the body healthy for lactating mothers.
- All the herbs work together synergistic-ally to strengthen the body and support general well-being and healthy lactation for new mum.
- Fenugreek seed has a long traditional history of use in Ayurvedic and medicine for increasing carbohydrate metabolism. The natural, concentrated, odor-free galactomannan fibre in fenugreek seed supports new mum’s well-being after delivery, increases milk production for nursing mum, supports the regain of infants’ birth weight in fetal stages, aids in proper digestion, and reduces colic symptoms in babies.
- Red Raspberry Leaf helps new mothers to recover from the postpartum stage by reducing bleeding, increasing breast milk production, encouraging quality breast milk for babies with enriched vitamins and minerals.
- Thistle Seed Extract, Supplementary nutritional support, reduces postpartum bleeding, supports breast milk supply, and enhances appetite.
Blackmore's Health Supplement Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Formula Capsules
Who to Use?
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, both mother and baby need some important special nutrients to keep their bodies healthy and strong. The formula is safe for new mum Blackmore's Health Supplement Formula supports lactation for new mum.
Health Supplement Pregnancy & Breastfeeding is formulated with 15 essential nutrients for both pregnant ladies and breastfeeding mothers. It contains iron, iodine, folic acid (200 mg), calcium, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12 – 1.5 μg), Omega-3 DHA (125 mg) & EPA (25 mg), natural beta carotene, Vitamin D, and other vitamins and minerals.
Benefits for Lactating Mothers:
- Blackmore's Pregnancy Formula provides supplemental nutritional support.
- Folic Acid benefits to reduce the risk of Bifida/Neural Tube Defects (NTD) in children, if taken for a period of one month prior to conception and the first 3 months during pregnancy.
- Iodine, however, is vital during the whole pregnancy for growing the infant’s brain, physical motor skills, and the ears Iodine is important for the production of thyroid hormones.
- Iron, which delivers oxygen to tissues, is important in the production of hemoglobin in red blood cells. During pregnancy, iron helps the risk of low birth weight
- DHA is important for the normal development of the fetal brain, nervous system, and eyesight in the last trimester and early postnatal months.
- Calcium is vital for bones and teeth development, muscle performance, and pre-eclampsia prevention.
- Omega-3 DHA supports a baby’s brain, nervous, and eyesight development. It ensures lower constipation for mother and baby.
- For the production of myelitis sheath fatty acid, normal nervous system, and folic acid metabolism, Vitamin B12 is an essential supplement.
- Vitamin D intake during pregnancy prevents rickets and help in the calcium absorption
The advice and tips help for well being during preconception and pregnancy for new mum. It is highly recommended to take the vitamins and mineral supplements for Pregnant & New Mum.